Salons and Massage Therapy locations are now using the facial steamers more than ever. Research shows that facial steamers are excellent for cleansing the pores and creating healthy rejuvenated skin.
- Locate the rolling wheel base, the while metal pole, and the screw.
- The white metal pole will fit on top of the rolling base, use the screw to attach from the bottom up.
- The steamer itself will then fit on top of the white metal pole. You will attach the water container to the unit at this time, it should screw/snap on.
- When you are using the steamer the following directions will be used.
- For this unit you would pour the water in the opening that is above each water container.
- Please keep in mind that the cold water container’s level should be at the max fill line. The heating coil inside the hot water container must be under water.
- At that time you can use either the hot or cold steam function.
- Turn the steamer switch on.